2 ripe avocados
1 ripe mango
1/4 cup cilantro avocado dressing
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Cut avocado and mango into small cubes (discarding pit and peel); place in medium bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or fresh cut veggies.
1 Deli rotisserie chicken (or 2 cups cooked chicken)
8 flour tortillas (6–8 in)
1 (10.5-oz) can heart-healthy condensed cream of chicken soup
1 cup salsa verde
1 cup Deli Buffalo-style chicken dip
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Nonstick aluminum foil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove chicken from bones (breast only) and shred (2 cups).
- Microwave tortillas on HIGH for 30 seconds or until warm. Combine soup and salsa verde; spread 1/2 cup in bottom of 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Combine Buffalo dip and chicken; divide chicken mixture evenly down center of tortillas. Roll each tortilla around filling; place seam side down in dish. Top enchiladas with remaining soup mixture; sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover dish with foil; bake 25–30 minutes or until center is hot and bubbly. Serve.