3 fresh garlic cloves
2 tablespoons light brown sugar
2 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning
1 pork tenderloin (about 1 lb)
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
1/4 cup red wine
- Crush garlic into medium bowl; stir in brown sugar and steak seasoning until well blended.
- Cut pork diagonally into about eight 1-inch-thick slices. Place each pork slice in garlic mixture and lightly press to coat; turn and press again to season both sides (wash hands).
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium 2–3 minutes. Place 1 tablespoon butter in pan, then add pork; cook 5–6 minutes on each side or until well browned and pork is 145°F (for medium).
- Remove pork from pan. Stir in wine and remaining 1 tablespoon butter; simmer 1 minute, stirring continually. Serve wine sauce with pork.
1 (24-oz) package refrigerated mashed sweet potatoes
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in microwave-safe bowl, cutting butter into small pieces while adding to bowl.
- Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring once, or until thoroughly heated. Stir and serve.