1 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
4 oz Deli Brie cheese, thinly sliced
4 slices turkey (or precooked) bacon
4 (5.3-oz) frozen turkey burger patties
4 tablespoons light mayonnaise
4 Bakery hamburger buns
1 cup baby arugula leaves
8 teaspoons Deli cranberry relish
- Preheat grill (or grill pan). Core apple and cut into slices; slice cheese. Microwave bacon until crisp following package instructions.
- Grill burgers following package instructions. Melt cheese on burgers during last minute of cook time.
- Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise on each side of buns. Place burger on bun; top with bacon, apple slices, 1/4 cup arugula, 2 teaspoons cranberry relish, and other half of bun. Serve.
1 (15-oz) package frozen green peas
1 cup dry-roasted, salted peanuts
1 cup dried sweetened cranberries
1/2 cup cooked bacon pieces
1/3 cup Vidalia onion salad dressing
1/4 cup presliced green onions
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Microwave peas on HIGH for 2 minutes or until thawed.
- Combine remaining ingredients in salad bowl. Add peas; toss to coat. Chill until ready to serve. (Makes 6 servings.)