1 cup Deli lemonade
12 oz watermelon juice
4 cups seedless watermelon chunks (about 1 lb)
2 cups frozen (or fresh) strawberries
2 (10-ct) ice pop molds (with ice pop sticks)
- Place all ingredients into blender (or food processor bowl); pulse until combined.
- Divide mixture evenly between molds. Freeze 2 1/2 hours (or overnight) or until firm. Serve.
Note: Mixture makes about 4 cups liquid; may be divided into other molds or ice cube trays, or served as a drink, if desired.
12 oz frozen (or fresh) blueberries, thawed
8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
8 oz cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1 1/2 cups cinnamon almonds (or praline pecans)
1 (8-oz) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
1 cup water
1 (3-oz) package cherry (or favorite berry) gelatin dessert mix
- Thaw berries and whipped topping. Set cream cheese out to soften. Melt butter. Place nuts in food processor bowl; process until fine crumbs form, then pour into 9-inch baking dish with butter. Blend nuts and butter with fingers; spread evenly over bottom of dish.
- Place cream cheese in large bowl; beat with electric mixer until fluffy. Gently stir (fold) in whipped topping. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust, then chill 30 minutes. Drain pineapple.
- Place 1 cup water in large microwave-safe dish. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes or until boiling. Stir in gelatin mix until dissolved; add blueberries and pineapple. Pour gelatin mixture evenly over cream cheese layer. Cover and chill 1 hour (or overnight). Serve. (Makes 9 servings.)