1 cup fresh prediced onions
1 cup fresh baby-cut carrots
4 oz fresh presliced baby portabellas
1 3/4 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 teaspoon Montreal steak seasoning
1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Place onions, carrots, and mushrooms in microwave-safe bowl and cover; microwave on HIGH 5 minutes or until hot.
- Preheat large sauté pan 2–3 minutes on medium-high. Cut chicken into 1 1/2-inch-wide strips (wash hands). Remove sauté pan from heat and coat with spray. Add chicken and sprinkle with steak seasoning, then cover (wash hands); cook 2–3 minutes, turning once, or until lightly browned.
- Drain vegetables and stir into chicken, then cover; cook 5 minutes, stirring once, or until vegetables begin to brown.
- Remove lid and cook 3 more minutes, stirring once, or until vegetables are well browned. Stir in balsamic vinegar and serve.
1 bag spring mix salad (4–6 oz)
1/2 cup seasoned croutons
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup Caesar salad dressing
- Place all ingredients (except dressing) in salad bowl.
- Add dressing; toss and serve.