Nonstick aluminum foil
4 firm fish fillets (such as mahi, haddock or cod; 1 1/2 lb)
1/2 lemon, for juice
4 tablespoons Asiago Caesar dressing
8 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with foil. Arrange fish on baking sheet.
- Squeeze lemon for juice (1 tablespoon); brush juice over fish, then top each fillet with 1 tablespoon dressing and 2 tablespoons bread crumbs. Bake 16–18 minutes or until fish is 145°F (and opaque and separates easily). Serve.
1 (10-oz) package frozen chopped spinach
8 oz spaghetti pasta
2 cloves garlic
3/4 cup whole milk
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
3 tablespoons julienne-cut sun-dried tomatoes
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring water to boil for pasta.
- Place spinach in colander under cool running water to thaw; break into smallest pieces possible and drain thoroughly.
- Cook and drain pasta following package instructions.
- Chop garlic while pasta cooks; place in food processor or blender. Add spinach, milk, broth, and basil to garlic; blend until smooth.
- Transfer basil mixture to medium saucepan on low; cook and stir 3–4 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Stir in pasta, salt, and tomatoes; cook and stir 2–3 minutes or until sauce has thickened. Stir in cheese and serve.