4 slices bacon
4 hot dogs
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 tablespoons spicy pickle relish
4 top-sliced hot dog buns
1 cup shredded Colby (or Monterey) Jack cheese
Nonstick aluminum foil
1 cup sour-cream-and-onion potato chips
- Preheat grill (or grill pan). Cut bacon into 1/2-inch pieces (wash hands). Place bacon in nonstick skillet on medium; cook 5–6 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until crisp. Remove from heat, then drain bacon and set aside.
- Place hot dogs on grill; cook 4–6 minutes, turning occasionally, or until grill-marked and 165°F. Remove hot dogs from grill.
- Combine mayonnaise and relish; spread even amount mixture on inside of each bun. Place hot dogs in buns; top evenly with cheese and bacon.
- Wrap buns in foil, leaving cut-side opening exposed. Place hot dog packets on grill over indirect heat; cover and grill 1 minute or until toasted and cheese has melted. Crush chips. Top each hot dog with even amount chips; serve.
4 ears fresh corn, husks and silks removed
1/4 bunch fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
1 small red onion, finely chopped
3 limes, for juice
1 1/2 teaspoons chipotle-garlic seasoning, divided
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
1/4 cup presliced green onions
1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat grill (or grill pan). Remove husks and silks from corn (if needed).
- Chop cilantro (1/4 cup) and red onion (1/3 cup); squeeze limes for juice (3 tablespoons).
- Coat corn with spray and 1/2 teaspoon seasoning. Place corn on grill; cook 8 minutes, turning occasionally. Move corn over indirect heat and cook 5–6 more minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from grill and let stand to cool.
- Combine mayonnaise, lime juice, and remaining 1 teaspoon seasoning in medium bowl. Slice corn kernels off cobs into mayonnaise mixture, scraping cobs with back of knife to release remaining juices. Add red onions, green onions, cilantro, and feta; toss until coated evenly. Chill until ready to serve.