1 seedless cucumber
1 small head Boston lettuce
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 lb ground pork
4 oz presliced baby portabellas
2 tablespoons diced pimientos (drained)
1/4 cup refrigerated ginger dressing
1/4 cup crispy rice or chow mein noodles (optional)
- Cut cucumber in half; cut one-half into 1/4-inch pieces (reserve second half for other use).
- Separate lettuce leaves into individual “cups.”
- Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Place oil in pan, then add pork, mushrooms, and pimientos; brown 5–7 minutes, stirring to crumble meat, or until no pink remains. Drain fat, if needed.
- Add dressing to pork mixture; cook and stir 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in diced cucumber. Fill each lettuce cup with pork mixture and top with noodles. Roll or fold lettuce around mixture and serve.