3 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, finely chopped
1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
1 teaspoon fresh oregano, finely chopped
1 small red onion, sliced
1 package country ham steak (8–10 oz)
3 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
3 teaspoons chopped garlic, divided
2 cups sweet potato chunks (or 2 large sweet potatoes)
2 cups mini sweet pepper rings
2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
3/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
4 oz gourmet mushroom blend
1 bag baby spinach (5–6 oz)
3 cups water
6 large eggs
Hot pepper sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. Chop thyme, rosemary, and oregano. Slice onion; chop ham into bite-size pieces.
- Combine in large bowl: 3 tablespoons olive oil, 2 teaspoons each garlic and thyme, and 1/2 teaspoon each rosemary and oregano until blended. Add sweet potatoes, pepper rings, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; toss to coat. Transfer to prepared baking sheet and bake 22–25 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- Preheat large, nonstick sauté pan on medium 2–3 minutes. Add ham and sauté 3–4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown. Remove ham and set aside.
- Add to same pan: remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon garlic, mushrooms, onions, and spinach; cook 2–3 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender. Remove from heat and return ham to pan; keep warm until ready to serve.
- Fill 6 (8-oz) microwave-safe bowls (or mugs) with 1/2 cup water each. Carefully crack 1 egg into each cup. Microwave each cup on HIGH for 1 minute (for soft poach) or until desired doneness. Combine ham mixture with potato mixture; top with poached eggs. Sprinkle with remaining herbs, salt, and pepper. Top with a splash of hot sauce, if desired. Serve.