1 lime, for zest/juice
1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon sea salt, divided
1 teaspoon pepper, divided
1 large ear corn, husks and silks removed
2 firm, ripe white (or yellow) nectarines, halved and pitted
16 large sea scallops, patted dry (thawed, if needed)
4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
16 grape tomatoes, halved
1 tablespoon basil paste
1 tablespoon water
1 cup baby arugula
4 large basil leaves, thinly sliced
4 slices prosciutto, torn
- Zest lime (2 teaspoons); squeeze for juice (2 tablespoons). Combine in small bowl: lime zest and juice, paprika, vinegar, yogurt, and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper until blended; reserve.
- Remove corn husk and silks; slice kernels off cob (1–2 cups) into medium bowl. Scrape cob with back of knife to release remaining juices. Slice each peach half into 3 wedges.
- Heat grill on medium-high. Brush scallops and nectarines with 2 tablespoons oil; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Grill scallops 2 minutes on each side, until slightly charred and opaque. Grill nectarines 1 1/2 minutes, turning occasionally, until slightly charred. Remove scallops and nectarines from grill.
- To serve, combine corn and 2 tablespoons reserved dressing. Combine in second bowl: tomatoes, and 1 tablespoon reserved dressing. Combine in third bowl: basil paste, remaining 2 tablespoons oil, and water until blended. Arrange arugula on serving plates and top with 4 scallops per plate.
- Evenly spoon corn mixture around scallops and top corn with tomatoes and nectarines. Drizzle scallops with remaining dressing and basil oil. Garnish with fresh basil, and prosciutto. Serve.