3.5 oz shiitake mushrooms, halved
1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
2 shallots, thinly sliced
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
1 lime, for zest
1 tablespoon light buttery spread
1 lb fresh sliced zucchini
1 1/2 cups frozen corn kernels
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
Nonstick aluminum foil
4 fish fillets (such as cobia, cod, tilapia), 1 1/2 lb
2 tablespoons green curry paste
3/4 cup lite coconut milk
2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Remove stems from mushrooms; cut mushrooms in half. Slice bell pepper and shallots; chop cilantro.
- Grate lime (1 tablespoon). Melt buttery spread.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine mushrooms, bell peppers, shallots, 2 tablespoons cilantro, zucchini, corn, 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper, and buttery spread. Place 4 (12- x 18-inch) sheets of foil on work surface. Divide vegetable mixture evenly in middle of each foil sheet; top with a fish fillet.
- Whisk coconut milk, curry, garlic, zest, remaining 2 tablespoons cilantro, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper until blended. Spoon about 4 tablespoons coconut mixture over each fish.
- Bring up foil sides; double-fold top and ends to seal packet; place on baking sheet (seam-side up). Bake 18–20 minutes and until fish is 145°F. Serve.