1 lb Bakery fresh pizza dough
1/4 cup flour
1 Deli rotisserie chicken
8 oz shredded Italian-blend cheese
1/2 cup Asiago salad dressing, divided
1/4 cup garlic Alfredo (or white pizza) sauce
3 cups mixed salad greens, coarsely chopped
1/2 cup prediced tomatoes
1/3 cup presliced sweet onions
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Remove dough from refrigerator and let stand one hour (do not remove from bag until stand time has completed).
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Flour hands lightly and pat dough evenly into lightly greased or nonstick pizza pan (or turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll to desired thickness).
- Shred chicken (white meat only; 2 cups). Combine chicken, shredded Italian-blend cheese, and 1/4 cup dressing. Spread Alfredo evenly over crust, then top evenly with chicken mixture; bake 18–20 minutes (depending on thickness of pizza) or until thoroughly heated. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Chop salad greens and place in medium bowl; stir in tomatoes, onions, and remaining 1/4 cup dressing until blended. Top pizza with salad mixture; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Slice and serve.
Note: For a crispier crust, prebake dough 7–8 minutes. Add sauce and chicken mixture; bake 8–10 more minutes. Top with salad green mixture; slice and serve.
Other Preparation Methods
|Type of Pizza
||Bakery garlic spread
||garlic herb spreadable cheese
||cooked chicken apple sausage
||Deli ham, salami, capicola
|Salad Greens (chopped)
||apples, french-fried onions
||mushrooms, blue cheese
||roasted red peppers, banana peppers
- APRONS ADVICE: Prebake pizza dough at 400°F for 10–12 minutes. Add pizza sauce, meat, and cheese; bake 7–10 more minutes or until crust is golden and toppings are thoroughly heated. Toss salad greens, mix-ins, and dressing; spread over pizza. Slice and serve.
Amount per 1/8 recipe serving: Calories 430, Total Fat 24.00g, Sat Fat 8.00g, Trans Fat 0.00g, Chol 60mg, Sodium 810mg, Total Carb 32g, Fiber 2.00g, Sugars 3g, Protein 21g, Calc 20%, Vit A 15%, Vit C 6%, Iron 10%