Join Michael Landis an American Cheese Society Certified Cheese Professional & a Court of Master Sommelier on a journey into the world of pairing up wine, cheese & dinner. Michael personally selected the wines, cheeses, and recipes to create a fun and well paired dinner experience.
The range of cheeses will cover the highly popular styles along with what the Artisan Cheese makers are doing best: creating cheeses based on world-renowned recipes and letting their own Terroir influence the final cheese’s flavors.
Two cheeseboards featuring the cheeses used in the recipes along with wines paired up with each. The wines are drawn from a rich portfolio of wines from Terlato Wines International including Federalist, Rutherford Hill and Riondo wines.
- Shared Table Plate - Artisan Cheese Board paired with Riondo Sparkling Rosé
- Cracked Pepper & Alouette Garlic & Herb Steak Crostini paired with Federalist Red Blend
- Wedge Salad with Point Reyes Original Blue Dressing paired with Federalist Chardonnay
- Tillamook Cheddar Sage Chicken Meatballs with Beemster Broccoli Bake & Emmi Le Gruyere-Thyme Potato Stacks paired with Rutherford Hill Merlot
- Baked President Brie with Shaved Prosciutto, Fig & Honey Jam paired with Federalist Bourbon Barrel Red Blend
Registrations are made on first-come, first-served basis. Some classes will not be available for online registration. Registrations must be canceled 72 hours in advance for a refund. Publix Aprons reserves the right to cancel classes not meeting enrollment standards, to change recipes, or to substitute instructors.