MEET THE CHEFS AND DISCOVER ALL THAT OUR APRONS COOKING SCHOOL HAS TO OFFER.
Curious about our Aprons Cooking School? Join us for our Complimentary Open House! Whether you’re a culinary expert or wanting to learn the basics, stop by! Meet our chefs, sample some food and beverage pairings from our upcoming Featured classes, and discover all that our cooking school has to offer. See you there!
When you register for one of our Apron’s Cooking School classes, you will get a delicious meal wrapped up with fine wine, entertaining chefs, and cooking techniques you can do at home.
We offer a variety of classes:
- FEATURED CLASSES – experience the hottest classes, masterfully taught by some of the industry’s best chefs.
- SPECIAL TOPICS – Learn about a wide variety of culinary topics, regional cuisines, and cooking for special occasions.
- COOKING TECHNIQUES – Take your cooking skills up a notch in a small-group setting.
- KID’S TOPICS – Children aged 8 to 12 learn fundamentals of cooking for a lifetime in these engaging, fun classes. (We offer some classes for kids as young as 5 with a parent/guardian 18-yr or older)
- TEEN’S TOPICS – Kids aged 13 to 18 enjoy these classes, and their parents enjoy gaining another cook in the house.
- PAIRING TOPICS – Discover how the right wine or beer can enhance a meal.
- CELEBRITY CHEF – You know these famous chefs from their books or television. Now you can learn from them in person.
- TALK OF THE TOWN – These masters have made their mark on the restaurant scene, and now they’ll teach you the tricks of the trade.
- PRIVATE CLASSES – Create your own private, customized classes at affordable as Hands-On, Demonstration, or party-style event.
- HANDS-ON – Master various skills while actually doing the work under the guidance of our chef/instructor(s).
- DEMONSTRATION CLASSES – Sit back and relax while the chef/instructor(s) prepares the menu for you and/or your party.
EVENT DATE AND TIME:
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 6TH, 2019, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
PICK UP OUR LATEST QUARTERLY CALENDARS IN STORE.
Visit publix.com/cookingschools for up-to-date class details and to sign up and pay.
*all class times/dates are subject to change
**PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO NEED TO REGISTER FOR OUR OPEN HOUSE, OUR OPEN HOUSE IS COMPLIMENTARY***
Please stop by on the date and time listed above.
Registrations are made on first-come, first-served basis. Some classes will not be available for online registration. Registrations must be canceled 72 hours in advance for a refund. Publix Aprons reserves the right to cancel classes not meeting enrollment standards, to change recipes, or to substitute instructors.