Every day is a perfect occasion for flowers.
A beautiful bouquet of flowers can brighten a home and put a big smile on your face. You'll find them at Publix. We carry a big, breathtaking selection of blooms in every hue imaginable. With every new season, you'll find new flowers to inspire you. We offer custom and pre-arranged bouquets, all bursting with blooms, vase ready, and 100% guaranteed.
If you need help choosing the perfect arrangement, or have any questions, one of our Publix associates will be happy to assist you.
Looking for big, beautiful blooms to brighten your mood? Try these seasonal arrangements. You can choose a prearranged bouquet, or mix and match to create the look you want.
- Publix Premium Bouquets. With bigger blooms—thanks to 50% more growing room—these premium flowers are beautifully arranged, hand tied by floral experts, and available year-round. Rushed from the field to Publix, they create a lush, eye-catching, vase-ready bouquet that's guaranteed to last for seven days or get a full refund. Learn more about Publix Premium Bouquets.
- Hydrangeas. Big, lush, and available in a variety of blue, purple, white, and pastel colors, hydrangeas lend a soft and lovely touch to any home.
- Gerbera Daisies. They're the ultimate fun, cheery flower, available in every color imaginable—perfectly poised to brighten someone's day.
- Jumbo Mums. Long lasting and available in lots of bright colors, they're the perfect gift to say get well, warm wishes, or thank you for hosting.
- Roses. Make someone feel loved with this timeless bloom. A single long-stemmed rose is a perfectly romantic gesture, and a dozen is the ultimate way to say "You're extra special!"
- Alstroemeria. Popular for their showy, colorful, long-lasting blooms—and also known as "Peruvian lilies," or "lily of the Incas"—they occur naturally in the mountains of Chile, but look lovely anywhere.
- Pom Daisy. Oh-so-cheerful and long-lasting (more cheer!), there's no better way to brighten up a day than with a big bouquet of happy, pretty daisies.
- Carnations. Carnations are classic ruffled, ball-shaped focal flowers in colors like pink for a mother's love, light red for admiration, and white for good luck.
- Fillers. Named for their job—to provide a setting for "star" flowers, lately "fillers" have been landing the starring role, for beautifully understated and unexpected bouquets.
- Mini Carnations. An adorably petite version of traditional carnations.
- Mixed Flowers. Sometimes you can't choose just one flower, and you never have to with a mixed flower bouquet.
- Alstro Rose. Roses and alstroemeria are a classic flower duo.
- Baby's Breath. Delicate, sweet, and white as a cloud, baby's breath is perfect for showers, spring weddings, and any other occasion requiring a soft touch.
- Lilies. Our lilies arrive just before blooming, so the magic happens just after you take them home. Set them somewhere they'll be seen, and watch them unfold into colorful, brilliant blooms for a gift that keeps giving.
- Spray Roses. Tiny versions of the beloved rose, these flowers look absolutely gorgeous clustered together in a beautiful bouquet.
- Sunflowers. Make a big, bold, sunshine-y statement with sturdy, bright yellow sunflowers.
- Garden Bunch. These flowers look like they were gathered during a stroll through a lush garden.
Home feels homier when it's filled with living things. So add a little green!
- Chrysanthemums. We carry the more robust florist type year round. Flowering blooms last about three weeks with daily maintenance and can re-bloom with the right light, soil, and temperature.
- Orchids. A show-stopper, these exotic flowers are a beautiful home or office accent and a truly elegant gift.
- Pelee mums. Hearty and happy, these mums are only available in the fall and love a sunny spot, brightening it up even more with their warm, vibrant coloring and pattern.
- Poinsettias. The ultimate holiday flower, there's absolutely no better way to fill a room with cozy holiday cheer than with beautiful, brilliant red poinsettias. Also available in elegant ivory.
- Bulb plants. Send a friend or loved one a bulb plant to enjoy watching as it blooms.
- Houseplants. People talk to their plants for a reason. When you nurture a house plant and watch it thrive, it almost becomes like a friend. That's why we think it's a wonderful gift.
- Flowering plants. Perfect for adding a pop of color to front porches, flower beds, kitchen tables or countertops, flowering plants make a beautiful gift for practically anyone.
Browse Floral Products