Under the weather? We can help.
Receive treatment for common ailments at select Publix pharmacies! Wondering how it works? Take a look:
- Find a location near you, and tell the pharmacy associate at that store that you’d like to use Walk-In Care. They’ll get you set up and answer all your questions.
- A series of on-screen prompts will connect you to a licensed health practitioner. You’ll talk to them via video.
- You’ll see a variety of tools—thermometers, pulse and blood pressure monitors, etc.—connected to the monitor. You’ll use those as directed, and the results will go to your healthcare provider in real time.
- You can pick up your prescriptions or over-the-counter medication (if needed) right at the pharmacy once you’re done!
Important coronavirus update.
We’ve put safety processes and cleaning procedures in place for your protection based on guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The kiosk and equipment are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected by an associate after each visit.
Please note that COVID-19 testing cannot be administered at Walk-In Care. If you believe you may be experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please call your county health department or healthcare provider.
Walk-In Care can help with many of the things a traditional walk-in care facility can treat. Things like allergies, sinus infections, earaches, bug bites, pink eye, colds and flu, and more. Just stop by next time you’re feeling under the weather. Sunshine is right around the corner.
Find a Location
We’re pleased to partner with hospitals around the Southeast to make sure you can talk to a licensed health practitioner in a way that’s most convenient for you. We’re growing every day, so check back to find new partners near you.
- Location: St. Johns County, FL and surrounding communities
- Cost: $59 a visit
- Visit flaglerwalkincare.com for more information.
Find a Location
Walk-In Care is a telemedicine service provided by local hospitals. It is a consultation with a licensed healthcare provider provided through the electronic exchange of medical information from one site to another. Walk-In Care is not Publix. Walk-In Care can only be provided for patients ages two and older. Walk-In Care is not intended to replace regular visits to your primary care physician. Walk-In Care is not appropriate if you are experiencing a medical emergency that requires immediate medical attention. In case of a life-threatening medical emergency, call 911.