Make these adorable ghost disguises for lollipops using simple household items. Ghost Pops are fun to make, and a scream to receive. So pick up a bag of your favorite pops—it’s time to get crafty with your candy.
- White paper napkins (Note: We used 5.5-inch square napkins.)
- Ribbon or string
- Black permanent marker
- Unfold a napkin, with the side you wish to present facing you. In one of the quadrants between the fold lines, draw a ghost face using a black permanent marker.
- Turn the napkin over so the ghost is facedown to the table. Open another napkin and layer it on top of the facedown napkin.
- Place a lollipop in the center of the layered napkins and fold sides of napkins over the lollipop to cover it. (Note: Once the pop is covered, you should be able to see the ghost face on the outside.)
- Gather the napkins closely around the stick and tie a ribbon or string beneath the lollipop to secure the napkins.