The Business Analyst dedicated to our Supply Chain generates, updates and analyzes several reports and scorecards for the business areas across the supply chain. The types of tools used to develop these reports include primarily Microsoft Access and Excel. To generate these reports, the Business Analyst identifies and queries relevant data from the various operational systems such as the Warehouse Management System, Transportation Management System, SAP, SAP Business Intelligence for payroll, local Selector Accuracy Sampling databases, and local spreadsheets for specific supply chain information.
The Analyst validates data and key performance indicators for reasonableness against historical trends, and also uses his or her own knowledge of the business functions being measured. Furthermore, the Analyst maintains and runs the Visual Basic code which produces the reports. To allow supply chain business managers to gauge performance and make key decisions, the Analyst creates ad-hoc reports and analyses that relate to the identified supply chain cost or service.
Qualifications we look for
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or another analytical discipline from an accredited college or university
- Ability to use advanced functions of Microsoft Excel and Access, Visual Basic and macros
- Ability to gather data from multiple sources and compile it into a user-friendly format, ensuring it meets customer needs
- Ability to develop new reporting based on an in-depth understanding of customer needs
- Ability to develop recommendations and implement solutions based on financial and other project data
- Ability to work independently and as an effective member of a team
- Ability to absorb and retain information readily, prioritize tasks to meet fluctuating demands, and work under deadline constraints
- Ability to be flexible, energetic, highly productive and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to facilitate improvement efforts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm, initiative and pride in work
How to apply
Please go to the Publix Jobs Center to begin searching our openings. Click the appropriate link to view openings for Publix associates and non-associates. Click Search Openings and narrow your search by selecting Finance from the Job Category list.
You will receive follow-up communication once you're determined to be qualified and eligible for the job. The communication will inform you of additional information that is needed and/or assessments that need to be completed. Once that is done, your application will go directly to the hiring manager for consideration. If your skills, experience, and qualifications look like a good match to the requirements of the position, you will be contacted.
Want additional tips on landing your dream job? Take a look at our applicant resources.
Having a match to this job does not guarantee that you will be hired into this job if and when it becomes available on our Publix Jobs Center.