1 lb lean ground beef, 7% fat
4 oz fresh presliced baby portabellas
1/3 cup fresh prediced onions
1/3 cup fresh prediced bell peppers
1 (24-oz) jar onion/garlic pasta sauce
1 cup water
1 (9-oz) box no-boil lasagna pasta
3 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
1 3/4 cups shredded Italian-blend cheese
- Crumble ground beef into microwave-safe bowl (wash hands). Stir in mushrooms, onions, and peppers, then cover; microwave on HIGH for 8 minutes, stirring once, or until most of meat is cooked. Stir in pasta sauce and water until well blended.
- Spread 2 1/2 cups of the meat sauce in bottom of large skillet. Then build layers: 4 noodles, spread with 1 cup meat sauce, arrange 1 cup spinach leaves over sauce, and sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese over spinach. Repeat layer two more times. Add remaining 4 noodles; top with remaining meat sauce. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Cover and cook 3–4 minutes on medium-high heat or until sauce begins to boil. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 10 minutes or until pasta is tender, most of liquid is absorbed, and cheese is melted. Serve. (Makes 6 servings.)
1 bag romaine salad blend (9–10 oz)
1 cup grape tomatoes
1/2 cup seasoned croutons
1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
1/4 cup ranch bacon salad dressing
- Place salad blend, tomatoes, and croutons in salad bowl.
- Add cheese and dressing; toss and serve.